Labels

Sonntag, 7. April 2013

I love the sound of you walking away



Ich liebe meine neue Haarfarbe. Michèle hat sie mir vor einigen Wochen gemacht. Ich kann meine Haare nur mit Henna färben, weil ich allergisch bin auf alles andere. Aber die Haarspitzen kann ich ja trotzdem bleichen. Ich find das Ergebnis super. Henna wird sehr orange wenn man es bleicht, genau so wie ich es wollte:)

I love my new haircolor. Michèle made it a few weeks ago. She's not a hairdresser but cheekygirls are allroundgirls! I color my hair only with henna because I'm allergic to other haircolors. But the hair-ends are certainly not alleric and so I could bleach them.  Henna dyed hair becomes orange if you bleach it and that's the result that i reached to:)

dress - fleamarket ; shirt - H&M; shoes - bata; headband - stradivarius



Ich liebe dieses Kleid. Habe es am Flohmarkt entdeckt, für 3 SFr. gekauft und trage es immer und immer wieder. 
Und ich habe noch ganz viele Kombis im Kopf...!

Oh I love my fleamarket velvet dress. I bought it for 3 SFr. that's almost the same like 3$. I wear it a lot of times and I have a various combinations in my head...!

Have a wonderful sunday guys!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen